it's all bout


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

la.la.la

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

tetiba aku ske lagu neyh

kpop zone :-

 With me - Wheesung

Yo uh huh!
This song is dedicated to all the broken heart

Ni sonjithana bonunge nan johunde
ni mogsorirul dudnungodo johunde
we non nemaumun mudjido algo
na nimamdero tonaranunji
nal miwohedo saranghal su inunde
nan noman bomyon hengboghalsu inunde
guronnemamkaji aphuranungonji
we gagishirhun nal tominunji
sarangilkorago midgoisso (midgoisso)
nimami aningol algo isso (aningol)
damanhi saranghal saram chajagaranmal
aphun nimamdo da alsu isso (alsu isso)

Do himdurodo chamulsudo inunde
nal saranghanun nimaum boyojumyon
ajig norul wihe hedugo shiphun
ilduri nomu manhi inunde
sarangilkorago midgoisso
nimami aningol (mami aningol)
algo isso (nan algo inunde)
domanhi saranghal saram chajagaranmal
aphun nimamdo da alsu isso (alsu isso)

[Rap]
Jigum ochihal suga obnun noui aphumun
ne gyothul jikhyojuran hanure tud guge ne midum
ne gasum sog giphun god segyojin noui irum
nol gakaiso jikhyobol su idanun ge ojig gipun
na obshinun harudo sal su obdanun gol aro
ije tonaran mal guron marhaji mara
cause you're the one for me
and I'm the one for you
ne maum isesang gu nuguboda nan jal ara

Sarangiragoman kog midojwo (kog midojwo)
norul gadwodunun nemaumdo
nomanul saranghal jashin ajigkaji na
noui sarangmankhum namadago

Sarangilkorago midgoisso
nimami aningol algo isso
domanhi saranghal saram chajagaranmal
(nol aphuge mandulji anha)
aphun nimamdo da (yo listen) alsu isso (here with me)  


TRANSLATION :-


yo uh huh!
This song is dedicated to all the broken heart..

I feel happy just looking at your hand
I feel good just listening to your voice
So why do you say I should leave you
Without asking my opinion
I can love you even if you hate me
I can be happy if I can only see you
Why do you hurt me when I feel like that
Why do you push me away when I don't want to

I believe this is love (love)
I know it's not what you think (think)
Saying 'find another girl whom you will love more'
I can see your hurt feeling too (feeling too)

I can stand it even if it's more difficult
Only if you show me your love
I still have too many things
planned to do for you

I believe this is love (love)
I know it's not (know it's not)
what you think (I just know it)
Saying 'find another girl whom you will love more'
I can see your hurt feeling too (feeling too)

rap)by 4WD
Your leg is not moving
It means you should be here with me
Please don't say I should leave you
I still have too many things I should do
Time just flows quickly and when my
true mind reaches you I still can't find out
Why are you just trying to hurt me
When I think I love your everything

Please believe this is love(this is love)
Also my mind, trying to hold you
I'm confident I care for only you
Confident as much as I love you

I believe this is love
I know it's not what you think
Saying 'find another girl whom you will love more'(I won't hurt you)
I can see your (yo listen) hurt feeling too (here with me) 



No comments:

Post a Comment