it's all bout


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

la.la.la

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, June 14, 2012

a few words can describe a feeling...

English :


" I can't talk to you anymore, it's not that I am mad at you, it's just that when I talk to you I realize how much I love you and when I realize how much I love you, I realize I can't have you and that makes me love you even more."

" Moving on is simple, it's what you leave behind that makes it so difficult."


" There's a girl in my mirror crying tonight, and there's nothing I can say to make her feel all right."

" I just realized, it's so lonely being free."

" How do I say goodbye to someone I never really had? Why do my tears fall so endlessly for someone who was never really mine? Why is it I miss someone I was never really with? And why do I love someone whose love was never really mine?"

" Have you ever been hurt and the place tries to heal a bit, and you just pull the scar off of it over and over again."

" The greatest pain that comes with love is loving someone you can't have."

" If I stop thinking of you, will you be gone to me forever?"

" It breaks your heart to see the one you love is happy
with someone else, but it's more painful to know that
the one you love is unhappy with you."

Bahasa:

Kadangkala kamu tidak menghargai orang yang mencintai kamu sepenuh hati, sehinggalah kamu kehilangannya. Pada saat itu, tiada guna sesalan karena perginya tanpa berpatah lagi.

disaat dia bersama org yg mereka pilih,kita akan terluka.
disaat kita bersedih,mereka sedang ketawa.
disaat kita terapung dgn kesedihan,mereka tenggelam dgn kegembiraan.

bila kita terluka..
semuanya serba x kena..
mungkin itu hukuman bila kita terlalu gembira..
kita terlupa utk bersedih..

No comments:

Post a Comment