it's all bout


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

la.la.la

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Old MacDonald had a farm...eee-ya-eee-ya--owh

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 100 Truths about you. At the end, choose people to be tagged.

WHAT WAS YOUR:
1. Last beverage: Large size of coke (mcd)
2. Last phone call: My Boo...but she's been bz..had a meeting.ggrrr..
3. Last text message: My besties..Qin2..talking bout my look for today..1st day on my islamic class..
4. Last song you listened to: Beep Beep by Bobby Valentino
5. Last time you cried: Can't recall but i'm really miss my moment with her..Bby...

HAVE YOU EVER:
6. Dated someone twice: Yes,no hahaha..
7. Been cheated on: Yes...so many times till i felt fed up with it..
8. Kissed someone & regretted it: XD
9. Lost someone special: Yup! so many times...haih!
10. Been depressed: From time to time...
11. Been drunk and threw up: Hell No...

LIST THREE FAVORITE COLOURS:
12. Purple
13. Black
14. Whatever color i feel right

THIS YEAR HAVE YOU: (2011)
15. Made a new friend: Not yet for this year...
16. Fallen out of love: Almost all of the time..bhihihi..
17. Laughed until you cried: Used too..when i'm with my friends n my ex,Nana
18. Met someone who changed you: so many person influence my thinking...
19. Found out who your true friends were:  i don't know...
20. Found out someone was talking about you: I don't really care...
21. Kissed anyone on your Facebook friend's list: hahaha...once..my ex...
22. How many people on your Facebook friends list do you know in real life: Half of them...
23. How many kids do you want to have: Depends on my futere hubby...
24. Do you have any pets: 4 kittens..
25. Do you want to change your name : Nope..i felt thanful with this name..
26. What did you do for your last birthday: Nothing...can't recall..
27. What time did you wake up today: 5 am ! can't believe it rite..ahaha..actually i was thirsty..
28. What were you doing at midnight last night: I'm watching tennis with my beloved mom... gud girl...hihihi
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for: urm...ha..! i want Supra..owh new shoes...mummy.. can i have one..
30. Last time you saw your Mother: hurm....i fell asleep b4 her..hahaha..
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life: I'm grateful and blessed. Everything is gonna be fine if i work hard. . or maybe bout my love life..it sucks! DENG!

Oh, no lame life. 
32. What are you listening to right now: Beep Beep -Bobby Valentino
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom: Nope...who da hell was that?
34. What's getting on your nerves right now: My future life...
35. Most visited webpage: Facebook and blogs on my bloglist.
36. Whats your real name: My name is Nur Farahin Khamal..hahaha..kantoi..eyh2..i'm proud with it oke!
37. Nicknames: Ara , Ara Khamal , Moxie
38. Relationship Status: I'm still SINGLE.. kinda lonely lol...
39. Zodiac sign: Cancer
40. Male or female?: U think? hahaha..
41. Elementary?: SRK Puteri , SBK (private school for UPSR )
42. Middle School?: SMK Bukit Kepayang,Seremban 2
43. High school/college?: Cosmopoint Seremban
44. Hair colour: Black sumtymes Blonde..hahaha..
45. Long or short: Short of course..but mybe it will be long...
46. Height:152 cm.. i'm short rite..hahaha..
47. Do you have a crush on someone?: so many times. right now on Korean actors and singers...woot2!
48: What do you like about yourself?: ohh so many. i am a person who only can love herself...
49. Piercings: One tiny hole at my ear...hahaha..
50. Tattoos: Not possible...
51. Righty or lefty: i'm a righty..

FIRSTS :
52. First surgery: None
53. First piercing: When i was 6 i think...
54. First best friend: Oh i dont remember.maybe from kindergarten...
55. First sport you joined : Bicycle. i dont play sport much...bhihihi..
56. First vacation: This question is real hard. i can't remember sweety thing during my childhood that much...
58. First pair of trainers: Can't recall

RIGHT NOW
59. Eating: none...hahaha.. i'm on diet?
60. Drinking: Sarsi..eventhough it was not my favourite..
61. I'm about to: Look at my messy room, think to tidy it, but no, i close my eyes and just ignore it...bhihihi..
62. Listening to: The Penguins - Earth Angle
63. Waiting on : an generous,talkative,full with humour,handsome,cute,white guy to be my beloved..hahaha..

YOUR FUTURE :
64. Want kids?: Yes, i think it's magic to have someone born from yourself. but not now...hihi
65. Get Married?: Yes, have been imagining things from long time ago :P but i need to find "that" guy first..
66. Career?: a good career with great money and better life...B.I.N.G.G.O

WHICH IS BETTER :
67. Lips or eyes: Eyes for honesty. Lips for dishonesty.
68. Hugs or kisses: Hugs for warmth, energy transfer and stress release
69. Shorter or taller: Both are in advantage. Taller look goods on outfit though...
70. Older or Younger: Older with charisma. Younger with brain..
71. Romantic or spontaneous: Spontaneity will directly link to romance. I agree with this...huhuhu
72. Nice stomach or nice arms: Stomach. :p
73. Sensitive or loud: Both are annoying.
74. Hook-up or relationship: I don't know.
75. Trouble maker or hesitant: Somewhere in between.

HAVE YOU EVER :
76. Kissed a stranger: Nope
77. Drank hard liquor: Nope nope
78. Lost glasses/contacts: Nope nope nope
79. Sex on first date: No | Yes
80. Broken someone's heart: Maybe
82. Been arrested: Nope
83. Turned someone down: Maybe
84. Cried when someone died: IDK
85. Fallen for a friend?: IDK

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
86. Yourself: Not really..
87. Miracles: Yes
88. Love at first sight: No. mostly must be through friendship
89. Heaven: Yes
90. Santa Claus: No
91. Kiss on the first date: Yes
92. Angels: Yes

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
94. Had more than 1 girlfriend/boyfriend at a time: Yes :P
95. Did you sing today?: In my bathroom
96. Ever cheated on somebody?: Maybe
97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go?: Before SPM...
98. If you could pick a day from last year and relive it, what would it be?: 26. 3 .2010 my 1st moment with Intan
99. Are you afraid of falling in love?: Sometimes...it hurts me alot..read it again yeah.. ALOT!
100. Are these answers above all truths?: Yes...from the bottom of my purely heart...hihihi..

No comments:

Post a Comment