it's all bout


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

la.la.la

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, November 26, 2011

i'm truly SINGLE...

yeah..
read that words up there?
SINGLE...
i am totaly single..
yeah...skenye haku!


remember about the girl that i've told u before?
owh yeah...
u can read it down there..
hehehe...

hurm...
how should i start..
oke..
she's taken..
that's rite..she belongs to someoneelse..
and i'm really down at that moment...



but after my FF (favourite friend) told me to chill up and don't give up
i try to cover all my sadness..
and i try to be her friend...
and that's what i'm doing rite now.

i'm just hang out with myself..
bz up my day...
and yeah..
i'll try to forget that bitches..
huhuh...

oke2..bahasa melayu please..

last week pompuan tu call aku lepas beberapa minggu aku x contact dgn die..
(yeah!aku kuat an..ahaha)
kononnye saje nak tanye khabar...
but patot ke die call gune number pengkid desperate tu?
eeewww...

oke..
enough bout that bitch...
what makes me exited is..
after next sem i'll have a project for graphic students..
wish me luck peeps..

xoxo love y'uols..

No comments:

Post a Comment